雅思口语练习IELTS Speaking 1答案
IELTS Speaking 1
Objective: Students can know what the ielts speaking test is and how to describe a cue card about a well-known person. Teaching Steps:
1, Warming-up: (10Mins)
1) Ask students some simple questions about the meaning of their names
1. What's your full name?
2. Does your name have any special meaning?
3, Who gave you this name?
2) Ask students some questions about Ielts speaking test
1, When and why will you take part in the Ielts exam?
2, Do you know anything about the Ielts speaking test? 3) Tell students the steps of Ielts speaking test
1) Hand out the students’ material
2) Explain what we are going to do
3) Learn the key words and expressions
4) Ask students some questions about the topic
a, Can you tell me some famous people you know about?
I seldom read reports about celebrities.
I know about some people who are leaders of China/pop singers.
I am familiar with those people who are writers/painters.
b, What are you going to do if you are famous someday in the future?
make contributions to the society/ donate money to those homeless children and elders
ask people to protect environment and animals
c, What’re the advantages and disadvantages of being famous?( Do you want to be famous?)
Earn a lot of money/wear beautiful clothes/have fans/be respected/enjoy luxurious life/have the sense of achievement/satisfy your vanity/have some privileges
don’t have enough time for relaxation/have to endure a lot of negative reports/don’t have secrets/privacy/a lot of pressure
4) Let some students describe the cue card and point out some mistakes and some improper
5) Tell students how to describe the following cue card and the relevant ones.
3, Further Questions:(5 mins)
1) How do you know about famous people?
2) How can you be famous?
3) What are the factors which lead to their success? 4) Why do people want to know about famous people?
4，Ask two students to make a face to face interview (15mins)