1. 1) He is such a man ___ doesn't keep his promise.
2) He is such a kind-hearted man ___ we all respect him.
A. who B. that C. as D. whom
2.1) Was it October 1,1949 ___ the People's Republic of China was founded ?
2) Was it on October 1,1949 ___ the People's Republic of China was founded ?
A. in which B. on that C. that D. when
3. 1) It must have rained last night,___ the ground is wet.
2) He is absent ___ he is ill.
3)___ you are free today, you may have a rest.
since (Since) B. for(For)
C. because(because) D. as long as(As long as)
4. 1) We don't know ___ he will come unless told.
2) We didn't know ___ he would come until told.
A. that B. whether C. if not D. how long
5. 1) His pen is red ___ mine is black.
2) He was about to start ____ it began to rain.
3) He hurried home, looking behind ___ he went.
A. when B. as C. while D. since
6. 1) I'll write to you ___ I arrive in London.
2) I had hardly arrived in London ___ I wrote to you.
3) I had no sooner arrived in London ___ I wrote to you .