61. Buyers and sellers should be aware of new developments in technology can and does affect marketing activities. 61.购买者和销售者都应该留意技术的新发展,原因很简单,因为技术能够并且已经影响着营销活动。
61. Buyers and sellers should be aware of new developments in technology can and does affect marketing activities.
62. The application of electronic controls made possible by the microprocessor and computer storage have multiplied the uses of the modern typewriter.
63. The human skeleton consists of more than two hundred bones bound together by tough and relatively inelastic connective tissues called ligaments.
64. The pigmentation of a pearl is influenced by the type of oyster in which it develops and by the depth, temperature, and the salt content of the water in which the oyster lives.
65. Although mockingbirds superbly mimic the songs and calls of many birds, they can nonetheless be quickly identified as mockingbirds by certain aural clues.
66. Not only can walking fish live out of water, but they can also travel short distances over land.
67. Scientists do not know why dinosaurs became extinct, but some theories postulate that changers in geography, climate, and sea levels were responsible.
68. The science of horticulture, in which the primary concerns are maximum yield and superior quality, utilizes inFORMation derived from other sciences.